home page The Hills in the village centre.

The general stores next to the fish and chip shop.
Purchased with adjoining land by Frederick and John Frith in 1953 for £5,250 from Mary Cook. Then purchased by John Edward Mole in 1961. Photo from about 1910.
The Stores and off license.
Reedham stores Reedham stores about 1910
Reedham fish and chip shopThe chip shop.the chip shop
war memorialmemorialmemorials
The memorial inscriptions.inscription

Along Mill Road.
The old mill burned down about 1920 and has been occupied by the doctor's surgery and now by Cobalt Systems. old windmill in ReedhamMill House, Reedhamold windmill in Reedhammill house, Reedham